miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2018

My favourite photo


Hi! in this opportunity I present one of my favourite photos. this photography was taken in spring 2014 by my friend and professional photographer Fernando (You can visit his Facebook page: Martini Fotografía). In the picture several celebrity appear (from left to right): Leo, Gustavo, me, Raquel and Javier. I met Raquel that year. She came from Spain. She was in Exchange at the PUC (Pontificia Universidad Católica) the Villarrica. I met her because my friend Javier was her boyfriend.
This photo was taken on White beach, in the Villarrica lake. That year was my sabbatical year, so you Will understand that campfire, music and Friends were enought common. This was the way to end the week and start another full of energy and love.
I still remember that starry night and that wine that warmed our bodies (besides the fire of course). Without a doubt the best place and the best company.
Regards

4 comentarios: