jueves, 3 de mayo de 2018

My favourite technology

Hi bloggers! Today I tell you about my cell phone. I have this device since february of this year. Before I had a basic cell phone, I only used it to call and send messages. Now, with my new cell-phone I'm very happy because I can use many applications for example in the summer I made a travell to the southern and austral zone of Chile and I can use the maps, GPS, an application about the wind and camera for take a picture. 

I love my cell phone, because it's small, it's has a good camera I can use it to play and listen to music. Also it's a very important for my student life, allows me to use microsoft office, U-cursos and I can make a presentations and I can work anywhere not just sitting at a desk.    

2 comentarios:

  1. It is impressive all the things that can be done with a modern cell phone

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the cellphone my friend! ;) Regards!

    ResponderEliminar