jueves, 19 de abril de 2018

how I decided to study Agriculture

Hi bloggers. In this post I tell you how I decided to study Agriculture. When I was a child I was always related with agriculture because my parents like it and they transfer to me. In first instance, when I was only 15 years old I thought study engineering in renewable natural resources at Universidad Austral, in Valdivia, but I was not sure if I would like the vision of the university. Then I was 17 years old I knew many interesting people related to agriculture. With this people I knew the world of permaculture included agriculture, with this experiencie I decided study Agriculture in Universidad de Chile and well this is my fouth years of my career. In the future I would like sow and harvest my food, use my knowledge acquired at the university for live. Now, I leave some photos.

2 comentarios:

  1. i have the same opinion my friend! the university has a vision too economist and all is about the money u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to do the same in the future, I really liked the photos!

    ResponderEliminar